CamAm Spyder is a motorcycle that got launched in 2007. Since then its trend is increasing because of the advanced technology applied in its making. Its updated features make it more reliable for users to ride on the road.
It has three wheels but looks like a motorbike and driving it gives feel of sports car. Get to know its features and advantages of CanAm Spyder in cote a cote [side by side display] of normal two-wheeled motorcycle.
Wonderful features of CanAm Spyder
- Chassis – Its chassis is designed in such a way that its engine gets set up behind front wheels SST [Surrounding Spar technology] frame.
- Material – Steel is used to design this Y-shaped CanAm Spyder.
- Fuel tank – Behind the chassis resides a fuel tank with 44-litre capacity to carry you from one place to another.
- Ease – Design and lightness of SST frames give the low comfortable feel, while riding on the road. In addition, its design gives you ease of handling and stability.
- Controls – CanAm Spyder controls are same as any other motorcycle. The throttle is on the right handle, engine start and run switch on the right-hand bottom. Front break lever on right side foot. On left side handle bar, the horn, turn signals, headlight, and high beams are positioned.
- Engine – Spyder is equipped with 991 V-Twin engines comprised of 2 cylinders and 8 valves that transfer 9,000 RPM horsepower rapidly to wheels. The engine speeds quickly but smoothly.
Wheel speed sensors monitor the speed, acceleration, and stability, which protects rider. When sensors identify abnormality in wheel speed parameter, the engine power gets reduced. This ultimately decreases the motorcycle speed.
If this fails than it will work in applying brake to all or any wheel of the motorcycle. This cycle continues till speed gets back to its given range. This feature never gets turned off. Even when your motorcycle is parked this feature cannot be disabled or averted.
Advantages of buying CanAm Spyder
- Its design and size make Spyder more visible on the road.
- The third wheel helps to prevent tilting but makes driving and steering easy.
- Spacious space to carry luggage, which does not interrupt the rider.
- CanAm Spyder is equipped with standard safety Vehicle Stability System [VSS] including traction control, stability control, and anti-breaking system. It protects life, when behind wheels.
Explore different places in style on your CanAm Spyder. Buy it soon!